Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst
|Job ref no.
|Hong Kong Island
|Product Management / Business Analyst
We would like to seek a BA to support our private banking system including vendor product and self-build client management system.
Our vendor product is supporting our private banking for portfolio management, trading, risk, performance and return analyses, cash account operations and client reporting etc.
The self-build client management system is supporting the approval for client referral/onboarding/maintenance/closure, call report and different kinds of review (KYC/AIRPS/Portfolio etc) in our private banking.
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather business requirements, analyze the business requirement, formulate User Requirements documents and drive the solution.
- Work with IT dev and vendor to ensure the requirements are well communicated with solutions provided to meet the business objectives.
- Conduct feasibility studies, gap analysis, SIT, UAT and oversee rollouts of system.
- Degree or above with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years solid proof experiences as a Business Analyst working in different banking wealth products/ investment products/ core bank / private banking and technical background would be a plus.
- Familiar with client management or different wealth product life cycle from pre-order to post trades orders.
- Sound knowledge and some practical SIT, UAT exp would be a plus.